Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

New Releases 05/2022

Last updated on 2 years ago
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 2 years ago
We start the month off easily as I ease back into it after feeling totally wiped out for the last few days from my bout of Covid with a heap of Hubz scans of Famitsu added to the site.

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/famitsu-0082.jpg
kitsunebikitsunebiAdmin
Posted 2 years ago
The All-Famitsu, Nothing But Famitsu month (so far) continues as Famitsu 1357 is now available here:
http://www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/...ad_id=9323

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/famitsu_1357_kitsunebi_001.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 2 years ago
We move away from Famitsu next but it's great anyway because andynick once again provides us with two of the missing PC Gamer (UK) issues. Head on over to the members area to grab issues 165 & 167 if such things take your fancy. Wowza!!

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/pcgameruk-165.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 2 years ago
Famitsu service resumes with another ten of Hubz scns added to the site.

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/famitsu-0033.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 2 years ago
The Famitsu deluge continues with another ten issues converted from monster sized 600dpi scans to more palatable 300dpi versions and added to the site.

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/famitsu-0160.jpg
kitsunebikitsunebiAdmin
Posted 2 years ago
A shiny new scan of Play Online 24 is now available here:

http://www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/...ad_id=9346

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/po_24_kitsunebi_001.jpg
E
etphonehome1973Member
Posted 2 years ago
Great shares. THX for the hard work. Great to see PC Gamer almost complete. Have a nice weekend!Like
kitsunebikitsunebiAdmin
Posted 2 years ago
In case you haven't yet gotten enough Famitsu in your life this past week, here's Famitsu 1353 to add to the pile.

http://www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/...ad_id=9347

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/famitsu_1353_kitsunebi_001.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 2 years ago
Another large swag of Famitsu issues are now available thanks to Hubz .....

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/famitsu-0026.jpg
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 2 years ago
andynick submits PC Gamer (UK) issues 159, 160 & 163 which completes our available collection of issues of this title up to issue 206, the last print only issue to be released by Future.

Yep, EVERY print only issue is now preserved!! Big thanks to everyone who has submitted issues to get to this point. Brilliant stuff and they are only available here at OGM. Like

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/pcgameruk-159.jpg
C
CezNewbie
Posted 2 years ago
Outstanding work. Thank you for all the work. Out of interest where does one get digital copies of the latter issues. I can only find them starting from 2012...
andynickandynickNewbie
Posted 2 years ago
The PC Gamer app on iOS starts at December 2009. I presume it's the same on Android.
S
slider1983Member
Posted 2 years ago
I sent a PC Gamer special through. I can't remember if it's UK or US but just so you know you that you can upload as well. Smile
ed209ed209Junior Member
Posted 2 years ago
The pre-digital issues of PCGUK are complete! Amazing, that's a lot of work, thanks to andynick and all that's involved Smile

I've been working on sort of a "mega index" for games magazines over the past 8 years or so.. it's basically a huge google sheet that lets you search for reviews, review scores, play guides, tips etc.. it cross references all platforms & magazines in a single spreadsheet. Right now it's over 37000 entries. I plan to make it public once I figure a way to implement it nicely online with custom searches and the like.

For PC Gamer UK I'm missing issues 207-221, 224, 229, 231-234 & 273.. if anyone has these or knows the whereabouts please let me know Like
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 2 years ago
We have them all ....... Just not available due to Future selling digital versions. We don't want to deprive publishers from earning a living off their hard work!!
C
CezNewbie
Posted 2 years ago
Totally agree with that. If one was anally retentive and having paid for a particular issue, wanted to extract the digital copies and make them into PDFs for preservation purposes for private use only - what would be the best way of doing it?
E
etphonehome1973Member
Posted 2 years ago
Amazing work on PC Gamer UK!!!

A special THX to all that worked on sharing this magazine.

Long live and prosper!Like

Are there more available of USA version?Sad
andynickandynickNewbie
Posted 2 years ago

Cez wrote:

@Cez - Totally agree with that. If one was anally retentive and having paid for a particular issue, wanted to extract the digital copies and make them into PDFs for preservation purposes for private use only - what would be the best way of doing it?

I screenshot all mine with my iPad Pro. You need a tablet with a high resolution really.

Just in case anyone's interested if you follow me on Twitter @andynick42 you'll get a preview of what's being released next.
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 2 years ago
Alternately, if you pay for Readly you can use a script/tool to automatically do that for you albeit in not as higher resolution and save yourself a shite load of work and wear and tear on your iPad and fingers.

Or, if you have the iTunes app, and have an old IOS 6 iPad or iPhone, you can copy the encrypted PDF's from there to your PC and use a Python script to decrypt and compile the pages into a decrypted PDF.
KiwiKiwiSuper Admin
Posted 2 years ago
andynick provides us with issue 05 of Super Control. That completes the preservation of this title with all thirteen issues scanned. Brilliant!!

www.oldgamemags.net/infusions/downloads/images/super-control-05.jpg
Edited by Kiwi on 17/05/2022, 2 years ago
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.